The Uzbekistan Cybersport Association
The Uzbekistan Cybersport Association is a public organization responsible for the development of mass computer sports (cybersport) in Uzbekistan. The
Cybersport Association of Uzbekistan was registered by the Ministry of Justice on February 15, 2017, order No. 787.
Development and submission to the authorized body in the field of physical culture and sports of the program for the development of cybersport in the
Republic of Uzbekistan
• Participation in the formation and implementation of the Unified Republican calendar of mass sports events, as well as the organization and holding
of republican and international championships, tournaments, cups and other events in cybersport in the manner prescribed by law.
• Assistance in the development of international sports relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan in cybersport, including ensuring the participation of
the national team of the country in official international competitions.
• Assistance in the development of the material and technical base of cybersport in the Republic of Uzbekistan for the implementation of the process
of sports training and the conduct of cybersport competitions.
• Support for inclusive organizational forms of cybersport competitions for people with disabilities, habilitation and rehabilitation of disabled people
• Organization and holding of republican and international championships, tournaments, cups and other cybersport events of the Unified Republican
calendar of mass sports events in the manner prescribed by law.
• Ensuring the participation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the international sports movement, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of